UPDATE March 18
Prompt + Lesson Plan
- Create two material kits, bring them to class and play test your curriculum with our class members
- Describe very explicitly when you needs rides from where to where so we can help secure drivers for you
- Finalize date for Braddock Library (write to ali and have him forward a message to Dana) or Millvale Library workshops
Pittsburgh ArtPals is an inter-community arts exchange program where kids of different Pittsburgh regions pair up and exchange creative works.
Identify big problem -> Research problem solutions locally -> Identify stakeholders -> Contact stakeholders ->
Upcoming Deadlines / Tasks
- Saturday Feb 20 / Questions to resolve: where do they find the material?, how do they find the time?, how how would delivery work?, how to transport people?
- Saturday Feb 20 / Make a killer email that explains the all the logistics behind project, be sure to address questions
- Weekend Feb 19-22 / Wait for organisations to respond
- Sunday Feb 21 / Work on challenge constraints (sketchbook, Indesign), design posters/fliers to distribute to orgs
- Monday Feb 22 / Another potential on-site meetup?
- Tuesday Feb 23 / Meet with Assemble, another potential on-site meetup?
- Weekend Feb 28-29 / Hopefully all orgs have responded?
Final Proposal Presentation
First Round Slideshow Presentation
Initial Email Template
Thursday Feb 18 Notes
Frequently Asked Questions